GGF SEARCH FOR NEW TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Posted 18/07/2017
The GGF is currently seeking a new Technical Officer to join its expanding team of technical experts. As the industry authority, the GGF promotes best practice and sets the highest technical standards.
As a technical officer, you will provide expert technical support to GGF members and the general public including:
- undertaking site inspections
- reviewing and updating technical datasheets and other GGF publications
- undertaking consultancy work on behalf of the Federation
- providing secretarial support and facilitate specialist technical group meetings
- representing the interests of GGF members in external forums
The ideal candidate will have:
- expert working knowledge of relevant technical standards and building regulations
- previous experience in manufacturing or testing window and door systems
- previous experience in the window door and framing sector.
In return, the Federation is offering a highly competitive salary and generous employee benefit package.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss this role in detail, please contact, Steve Rice, Director of Technical Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline – 11 August 2017